ROYAL CANADIAN NAVAL ASSOCIATION
MEETINGS ARE HELD ON THE LAST Wednesday OF EACH MONTH
LOCATION: ROYAL CANADIAN LEGION BRANCH # 23
TIME: 11:30 HRS for Lunch/ Meeting at 12:30 Hrs
ALL FORMER NAVAL PERSONNEL, REGULAR, RESERVES, CADETS, AND INTERESTED PARTIES, WILL BE MORE THAN WELCOME TO ATTEND...
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK.
PAINTING BY FRITZ J. WAGNER
This page was last updated: April 19, 2010
"Click Banner For Branch Service Itinerery"
AIMS and OBJECTIVES of the Royal Canadian Naval Association
1. The maintenance and operation of an organization to accommodate persons interested in, and associated with, Maritime and naval
matters and activities.
2. To support the maintenance of an adequate and efficient Navy, Coast Guard and Merchant Marine in Canada, for the defense of our
3. To provide a forum or meeting venue whereby persons serving or who have served in the Naval and Maritime Forces of Canada,
the Commonwealth or her Allies, and all members of the Naval community, in order that they may be kept abreast of changes in
4. To support the Canadian Navy, both active and reserve, and to support the Cadet Organization and or organizations connected with
the Naval Forces of Canada.
5. To co-operate with the Royal Canadian Naval Benevolent Fund, the Royal Canadian Legion and other organizations devoted to the
welfare of former naval personnel.
6. To perpetuate the glorious traditions of the Naval Army and Air Forces of Canada, and its Allies, the latter being applicable for
7. To support other charitable organizations that may be determined from time to time.
8. To recognize and assist a Ladies Auxiliary to the Association (should one be formed) as a duly constituted part of the Royal
Canadian Naval Association.
9. To accept donations, gifts, legacies, artifacts and bequests provided that the Association shall maintain one premise in Canada (to
be determined at a later date.)
10. All members shall have parading and ceremonial privileges as may apply to the Association.
May 2 Battle of the Atlantic
June 1st Navy month city Proclamation
June 4th presentation to city of HMCS North Bay by RCNA North Bay at 1.00pm city hall